Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus
Chronic diseases are long-term health conditions that persist over time and often require ongoing medical care and management. Examples of chronic diseases include diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, cancer, stroke, chronic kidney disease, etc. These conditions can have a significant impact on a person's quality of life, leading to physical and emotional limitations, reduced productivity, and increased healthcare costs.
At SimplyHealed Medical Group, we understand the challenges of living with a chronic disease and are committed to helping our patients prevent, treat, and, if possible, reverse some of their illnesses through our lifestyle medicine approach.
This approach recognizes that many chronic diseases are preventable and even reversible by addressing the underlying causes through lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, regular physical activity, stress management, and adequate sleep rather than just treating the symptoms of these conditions.
By empowering our patients to take control of their health through lifestyle changes, we can help prevent the onset of chronic diseases and improve outcomes for those already living with these conditions.
Why do you need Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus?
- So you can change your unhealthy habits to healthful ones using medically effective strategies.
- So you can find realistic solutions to your health problems that are sustainable in the long term.
- So you can learn how to sustain healthful lifestyle behaviors so that you would not need guidance anymore in the future.
How does Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus work?
Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus would allow you to create your own lifestyle change program and to take lead in changing your unhealthy habits to healthful ones.
Our Lifestyle Medicine physicians and Healthcare Specialists (HCS) will help you set goals and work your way towards achieving them.
To ensure that you are able to achieve your health goals
You will get all services included in Lifestyle Medicine Care which are:
1. Comprehensive laboratory test results interpretation,
2. Lifestyle prescription that includes a nutrition and exercise plan,
3. Prescriptions for your medications including those needing an S2 license,
4. Medical Certificate, available upon request.
with an addition of an UNLIMITED number of consults with our Lifestyle Medicine physician and Healthcare Specialist (both virtual and in-person).
Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus Plans
- 3 months plan - Php 2,400 (SAVE 18% annually)
- 1 month plan - Php 900 (SAVE 9% annually)
Consumable fees from previous consultations DO NOT apply.
Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus plan validity applies from the date of purchase.
Lifestyle Medicine Care Plus is non-transferable.